Good morning year 4!
I hope you are keeping yourselves warm on these chilly days. Today, during our morning meet, we will be reviewing yesterday’s spelling task exploring words with the prefix bi-.
- Two-Step Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation
- Exploring words with the prefix quad-.
- Purple Mash – Superhero Shopping List
- Statutory and/or High Frequency Words
- Explore and draw in the style of Frida Kahlo.
- Dahl Group at 1:30pm
- Body Parts
- Click on the link for the next PE session with Mr Patchett – https://youtu.be/6N-pEqWnJBQ
Remember today, on Google Classroom, we will be having our class video chat at 9:30am. The link will be on our Stream Page. We will also have our class daily story at 2:15pm.
See you later.