Home Learning Year 1 to be completed by Monday 18th March.
Practice reading these words:
Can you find any of these words in your reading book?
Can you practice writing these words?
Can you write them in a sentence?
Home Learning Tasks:
- Take 2 of the y flash card sheets. Cut them out and have a go at playing matching pairs and snap. Make sure you are sounding out the words!
- Complete the maths challenge opposite.
- Can you tell me about your weekend?
- Try to read all of your books on Bug Club. The computers and iPads will be available to do this in class during T2T.
- Use the greater than/less than symbol to show which number is the biggest and which is the smallest. Remember the crocodile eats the bigger number!
e.g. 55 > 28
50 + 5 > 20 + 8
28 and 49
11 and 6
90 and 72
27 and 17
66 and 31