Stay and Play
Our Tuesdays and Thursdays, we hope children and parents can join our Stay and Play sessions. These sessions are designed to give parents and children some quality time together, whilst also giving time for us adults to get to know each other and chat about anything on our minds.
It is great to see Stay and Play is being used for lots of different things and especially to see parents bringing younger siblings into the setting and starting to make good use of what is here.
Take a look at:
- How the story telling chair is starting to be used.
- How younger siblings are using our new ipads.
- Core Offer Reference:
- Every child has comfort with who they are.
- Children will collaborate with others in all contexts
- Parents enjoy and share in their children’s lives.