Time to Think / Home Learning activities
Thursday, 11 October 2018
- Write a My News piece about your weekend. Use the example in your book to help you make it brilliant!
- On your book choosing day, choose a book together and start to fill in your reading record for the week.
- In Time to Think, Plan which challenge you would like to do together this week.
- Use the Ipads or computers to have a go on your Bugclub or just sit down and share the newspaper together.
- Talk about and have a look at the noun, adjective, verb, adverb learning in your blue book. Let the adults use the Pink pen to make some lovely comments for you to read.
- Have a go at the maths money problem. How many solutions can you find?
- Can you read the homophones and use each one correctly in a sentence?