Time to Think / Home Learning activities
Tuesday, 02 October 2018
- Write a My News piece about your weekend. Use the example in your book to help you make it brilliant!
- On your book choosing day, choose a book together and start to fill in your reading record for the week.
- In Time to Think, Plan which challenge you would like to do together this week.
- Use the Ipads or computers to have a go on your Bugclub or just sit down and share the newspaper together.
- Have a go using the models to create two digit numbers. – Which model do you like best?- Why? Can you create your own model?
- Use look, cover, write, check to make sure you can spell the tricky words.
- Create a healthy meal. Draw it on your plate.